Congratulations! You were selected to take part in the GLEN Multipliers Training Cycle 2018/2019. On this page, you find all relevant information and the conditions you agree with by participating in the cycle.
Please take a close look at the participants’ guide that concerns all GLEN participants in Europe. In case of any questions, don’t hesitate to contact your national coordinator.
Please keep in mind that
- there may be additional conditions, procedures, financial support structures, duties, etc. that differ from one national member organisation to another. In order to get to know them, again, please contact your national coordinator.
- ASA participants can find additional information about the internal procedures within ASA in the “Leitfaden für ASA GLENnies 2017”. See also further relevant documents below.
On the basis of these documents, you can decide whether you want to be part of the GLEN cycle 2018/2019 or not: please inform us that you accept this opportunity by filling in the confirmation form (for ASA participants, please use Teilnahmeerklärung ASA-GLEN 2018/2019) and sending it back to your national coordinator before March 5 2018. If you decline your participation in the GLEN cycle, your national coordinator would appreciate a short email informing them about your decision, so that the place can be offered to a successor.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the language of the GLEN seminars?
- Can I change to another Project?
- What if I cannot attend the seminars?
- The seminars are important and mandatory components of the GLEN Multipliers’ Training Cycle. Before accepting the attendance in the GLEN program, please make sure that you can take part in the seminars and the internship. If not, we invite you to apply for the 2018 cycle instead.
Please note the dates and venues for the seminars:
- April 24-29 in 16837 Flecken Zechlin, Germany
- June 12-17, Czech Republic (exact venue will be decided)
- February/March 2019 (exact date and venue to be decided) for all GLEN participants
- Confirmation Form 2018 (not for ASA participants)
- GLEN Catalog 2018 (mainly in German)
- GLEN Participants Guide 2018
Additional documents for ASA (Germany) participants in GLEN
GLEN Selection Team 2018
Photo courtesy: Kai Löffelbein, Sailing for Sustainability, 2012