Acceptance procedure 2017
Congratulations! You were selected to take part in the GLEN Multipliers Training Cycle 2017/2018. On this page, you find all relevant information and the conditions you agree with by participating in the cycle.
Please take a close look at the participants’ guide that concerns all GLEN participants in Europe. In case of any questions, don’t hesitate to contact your national coordinator.
Please keep in mind that
- there may be additional conditions, procedures, financial support structures, duties, etc. that differ from one national member organisation to another. In order to get to know them, again, please contact your national coordinator.
- ASA participants can find additional information about the internal procedures within ASA in the “Leitfaden für ASA GLENnies 2017”. See also further relevant documents below.
On the basis of these documents, you can decide whether you want to be part of the GLEN cycle 2016/2017 or not: please inform us that you accept this opportunity by filling in the confirmation form (for ASA participants, please use Teilnahmeerklärung ASA-GLEN 2017/2018) and sending it back to your national coordinator before March 5 2017. If you decline your participation in the GLEN cycle, your national coordinator would appreciate a short email informing them about your decision, so that the place can be offered to a successor.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the language of the GLEN seminars?
- English is the seminar language on both GLEN Anglo and GLEN GéCo seminars. There will be some elements in French at the GLEN GéCo seminars for the French (or francophone) participants. For the non-French speaking participants, there will be parallel sessions in English.
- Can I change to another Project?
- What if I cannot attend the seminars?
- The seminars are important and mandatory components of the GLEN Multipliers’ Training Cycle. Before accepting the attendance in the GLEN program, please make sure that you can take part in the seminars and the internship. If not, we invite you to apply for the 2018 cycle instead.
Please note the correct dates and venues for the seminars:
- April 24-29 in Werftpfuhl, Germany
- June 12-17 Bílý Potok pod Smrkem, 46363 Czech Republic
- April 10-15 in St Dié, France
- June 30 – July 5 in 64711 Erbach, Germany
- March 2018 (venue to be decided) for all GLEN participants
- Confirmation Form 2017 (not for ASA participants)
- GLEN Catalog 2017 (mainly in German)
- GLEN Participants Guide 2017
Additional documents for ASA (Germany) participants in GLEN
GLEN Selection Team 2017
Photo courtesy: Kai Löffelbein, Sailing for Sustainability, 2012