Posted on November 13, 2014
Dear Friends of GLEN,
After an inspiring and vivid “Shake it and Shape it” Seminar the next step of the strategy process lies ahead of us: The working group phase! You are all very welcome to participate in this exciting and important part of the process. Learn more about the task and register till Friday, the 21st of November 2014!
At the “Shake it and Shape it”-seminar, the group decided to continue the work on the strategy with four working groups:
- Global partner network
- Multipliers involvement
- Target group, training cycle structure and educational approach
Learn more about the reasons and procedures via Basic documents strategy process
These four groups are continuing the intense discussions of the seminar, explore the topics further and develop drafts for the strategy plan 2016-2020. No matter whether you attended the seminar or not, whether you are multiplier, participant, host or member, whether you are part of GLEN for a long time or quite fresh, all perspectives are important and highly valued in these groups!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE WORKING GROUPS? The requirements are:
- Interest in the topic
- The work language will be primarily English. In case you don’t speak any English, you will likely have problems in the involvement of the working group work. Please consider your application accordingly. The “working group phase” will be followed by a bilingual (English and French) consultation period on the draft documents produced by each working groups.
- In case there are too many registrations, selection criteria will be based on balance in gender, country of origin and stakeholder group (multiplier, tutor, member, host partner) representation.
- Commitment to work in one working group from November 2014 till February 2015. Workload: online meetings of the group (3-4), research work, gathering the results.
All in all around 1.5 – 4 full days of work (depending for which tasks you are responsible for) is foreseen. Tasks in the working group are on a voluntary basis, GLEN will be able to give a symbolic volunteer allowance (EUR 100) for the work, at the end of the working group.
If you need more information to decide on being part of a group, please find the following documents on the google drive platform:
- Visionary document and Annex
- “Shake it and Shape it” seminar documentation
- What is strategy?
- The action steps of the GLEN strategy process
- Historical overview
If you prefer not to use Google services or need a personal exchange, please contact Andras Martoni, GLEN network officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please register till Friday, the 21st of November 2014 via filling in a quick form on the http://glen-europe.org/about-glen/strategy-process/ website. We are looking very much forward hearing from you!