GLEN (Global Education Network of Young Europeans) is a network of non-governmental and governmental organisations as well as committed young people who are involved in global education. It is a joint non-profit, politically independent initiative of nine organi-sations from the European Union.
You can find here detailed information about GLEN in the following structure:
Meet the Glennies
- is where training cycle participants and a host partner representative tell us their stories and involvement in GLEN
What is GLEN?
- gives an overview of the structure, activities as well as the vision/mission and the values/principles of the Network
GLEN member organisations
- lists the contact and other relavant details of all members
History of GLEN
- briefs about the development of the Network and its activities
Supporters of GLEN
- lists all organisations to provide financial or material support
Miss anything? Please contact us and let us know.