Work with us!
The GLEN Network lives from the activeness of its former participants and all interested persons over Europe! GLEN encourages the involvement of young active skilled Global Education Multipliers in all its activities such as seminars, working groups, website management, coordination tasks, etc. Many opportunities are offered to you to activally shape the work of GLEN and improve further your skills and experiences!
What can you do in GLEN?
- become a Lead Facilitator for the GLEN Multipliers Training Seminars (MTS), who coordinates in a tandem the training Team of the MTC for the preparation and training of the GLEN participants. The Lead Facilitators can be former Glennies who further improved their training skills in Global Education as well as external skilled trainers. To apply as a Lead Facilitator for the cycle 2012, please click here
- become a Tutor for the GLEN MTS, preparing the current GLEN participants for the their stay aborad, training their Global Education skills and empowering their critical thinking. The tutors are mostly former GLEN participants who want to improve their training skills by training the next generation(s). The next call for Tutors for the cycle 2012 will be published in November 2011.
- become a Trainer for the off-cycle seminars organised by GLEN and plan the concept, invite the guest speakers, facilitate the seminar(s) and the learning-process of the participants. Application calls are regurlarly published here!
- punctually take over the Coordination of some GLEN management processes such as the Coordination of the internship acquisition of GLEN, the coordination of the network structural work, the update of the GLEN website, etc. Application calls are regurlarly published here!
- get engaged in promotion – e.g. as a graphic designer of GLEN materials or web-site assistant,
- get engaged in one of the topical groups within GLEN (Code of Conduct, Policy working Group, Wed-editors, etc.)
- help in GLEN co-ordination at the national level – e.g. during the recruitment of the next participants, etc. For this please contact the respective National Coordinator of GLEN.
- and much more!